Conditions for non-residents

  • You must work in Luxembourg and be compulsorily affiliated to the Centre commun de la sécurité sociale;
  • Your children must reside in a country of the European Union or a country with which Luxembourg has concluded a social security agreement;
  • Temporary workers who do not live in Luxembourg must be registered for at least half of the month plus one day for the condition of affiliation to be met.
  • The allowance can be claimed for your biological and adopted children as well as for children for whom you provide maintenance.

Last update