Family allowance

Application for family allowance (french / german)

Application for special supplementary allowance (disabled child) (french / german)

Medical certificate (to be attached to the application for special supplementary allowance) (french / german)

Application for prenatal allowance (french / german)

Application for birth allowance (french / german)

E401 form (household composition)


Parental leave

Application for parental leave available in French or in German


Childcare service vouchers (CSA)

Demande du chèque-service accueil

Déclaration sur l'honneur (Pension alimentaire)  

Last update