Dropout of studies

If your child is over 18 and drops out of his/her studies during the school year, you must notify the Fund immediately. The payment of the allowances is stopped on the first of the month following the month of drop-out. If you forget to inform the Fund of this, you will have to repay the money you received.  

Last update