• Do you have a question about your case file?

You can ask it by filling out the contact form below.


  • Do you want to send documents for an already existing case file?

Any document intended for our Fund must be sent by regular mail. If you already have a pending case with the CAE, you can also submit documents electronically. Please use the procedure available on the space by clicking here. If you do not have an existing case file or if you wish to submit a new request for a service, the relevant request form must be sent to us in original by regular mail. Only the application for family allowance can be made online. Please use the procedure available in your private space by clicking here.


  • Would you like to communicate to us your new home address?

Please note that non-residents must make their change of address notification by regular mail, accompanied by a residence certificate for each member of the family, or an extended residence certificate, issued by the municipality of residence.

Residents can notify their change of address via the contact form below.


  • Would you like to inform us of an account change?

Requests to change accounts must be made either by regular mail, attaching a bank details document (RIB) established by the banking institution, or electronically. Please use the procedure available in your private space for this purpose by clicking here for a change of family benefits account or here for a change of parental leave account.

Please note that your requests for information to us must be made in either Luxembourgish, French, German or English.

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.

* Mandatory fields

Personal data protection

Your personal information collected in this form is subject to processing by the relevant agency in order to complete your request.
This information is kept by the agency for the period of time necessary to complete its processing.
The recipients of your data are agencies authorized to process your request. To find out the recipients of the data mentioned in this form, please contact the relevant agency dealing with your request.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, you have the right to access, rectify, and if necessary, erase information concerning you. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
In addition, and except those cases when the processing of your data is compulsory, you can oppose it for legitimate reasons.
If you wish to exercise these rights and/or obtain communication of your information, please contact the relevant agency using the contact details indicated in the form. You also have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection, headquartered at 1 Avenue du Rock'n'Roll, L-4361 Esch-sur-Alzette.
By continuing, you agree to have your personal data processed as part of your request.

Last update