Own account application

From the age of 18, a child who has reached legal age can claim the allowance in his or her own name from the month in which he or she comes of age. To do this, the young adult must simply send a written application to the CAE by post and indicate his or her bank account number. The certificate of your bank details must be attached to the application.

Please note: no changes will be made on the basis of a request made by e-mail or reported by telephone!

Last update